Friday, September 15, 2006

Be Safe -- Feel Safe

The world is becoming more dangerous and uncertain every day. Many people are increasingly concerned about their safety and security. You may be wondering how you can be safer from crime or accidents at home, at work, and while on the road. Or, how can you better secure your family against things like natural disasters or financial ruin?

There are techniques, and strategies that we can all use to become safer and more secure. Information is power -- power to preserve and improve your own life, as well as the lives of those you love. All of the information you will find here has been proven effective by law enforcement agencies, safety organizations, or other relevant experts. And if its reliability is not enough to interest you already -- it is all absolutely free!

I have no products or services to sell you. Much of what you can do for your own safety and security will not cost you a penny, and you can learn about it right here. But, there are some things, sold through other sources, that can increase your ability to protect yourself even more. The key to using them effectively is being well informed about their abilities and limitations. Even though you must spend your money elsewhere to get these products or services, you will find thorough discussions about them here as well. After all, I use many of them myself!

Note: Because the exact circumstances under which you might apply this information is beyond my control, or the control of any of my expert sources, you alone are responsible for the consequences of following the advice given here. But, if you were not willing to take responsibility for your own life, you would not be reading this blog anyway. You would be naively expecting others to provide your protection.

Rex Fisher's Safety & Security Web Page

1 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Without a doubt, personal safety should be at the top of your priority list. With what is happening with the stock market and the overall global economy, self protection and protection of loved ones is critical. I have found a very reliable, competitively priced supplier for simple personal safety items. I bought some pepper spray for when I go walking and I have purchased a few different diversion safes to hide my valuables in the event someone breaks into my house. Their service is the best I've seen. I ordered on Monday and the order shipped out on Tuesday, received it on Thursday. I would encourage you to check out their website. www.PersonalSafetyShop.com I think you'll be happy you did.

Thanks,
Nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home